Texas Technical Ceramics, Inc. (TTC) has a longstanding commitment to our clients, which includes our ability to incorporate traditional business values with innovative advancements in manufacturing.
Industrial Level Capabilities
With over 30 years of ceramic manufacturing experience, Texas Technical Ceramics, Inc. offers its diverse customer base a wide range of capabilities to include, but not limited to the following:
- Material Preparation: High Intensity Mixers, Driers, Ball Mills, Nano Mills, Spray Driers
- TTC can produce 20 tons per day of ceramic formulas
- Pressing: 2 ton – 125 ton pressing available to produce parts up to 4”
- ISO Pressing: Up to 60,000 psi to produce sizes to 12”- 36”
- Extrusion: Form 20 tons - 250 tons capable of producing parts up to 8” diameters
- Firing temperatures up to 3100° F with the ability to fire up to 1,000,000 parts/day
- Fully equipped machine tool shop for tooling and machined ceramic parts
- Developmental labs for custom materials and part specifications
- Custom and mass production capabilities from concept to completion
- Fully equipped inspection department and support
Contact TTC today to learn more about our specialized ceramic capabilities and how we can assist you with your project needs. Click here to contact us or call Jeff Lassinger at (936) 931-8181.